Thursday, July 25, 2013

Inez Reilly


Inez Reilly (1967 - Present) born to a heroin addicted mother and abandoned at 10 months old. She has endured abuse, on all levels, yet she stands whole and healed. She is a proud mother and grandmother, as well as a motivational speaker. She writes in both the non-fiction and fiction genres.

Inez states, "Life happens to everyone, including me. I have lived long enough to realize that we don't have to be down in the dumps about life's challenges.I am not bitter, I am better because of my encounters. I write to uncover what lies within me and to encourage others to do the same, in a manner that the reader can relate. We do not have to stick our heads in the sand to deal with upheaval or disappointment. We can face it; deal with it and march forward to our great destiny."

Amazon: 

No comments:

Post a Comment